Louis Vuitton Inspired Decor

 LV Inspired Home Decor





      Materials
  • Shelf Organizer 
  • Gold Spray Paint 
  • Decorative Cardstock 
  • Brown / Tan Vinyl 
  • Transfer Tape 
  • Glitter 
  • Mod Podge 
  • Mod Podge Acrylic Sealer
  • Cutting Machine 
  • LV Svg



 



I used an old shelf organizer that my Mother-in-Law gave to me. She was throwing it out and thought I could use it. I purchased gold spray paint (Martha Stewart) from Michaels, and just my luck, it was 70% off.

I spayed the shelf with about 6 coats, but you can spray till you received your desired color. Once I finished spray painting and let dry for 48 hours, I then used Mod Podge on the back part of each cubby, then sprinkled gold glitter. I applied 2 coats of glitter and let dry for 20 mins between each coat. Then I sprayed the clear acrylic sealer to hold the glitter in place, allowing to dry for 24 hours. 


Next, I decided to use card stock scrap paper for the base of each cubby. I use my cutting machine to cut out rectangles, then I measured and glued down using Mod Podge. 


Finally, I purchased my LV inspired Svg from New Mody and used brown and tan vinyl with my cutting machine. Once each piece was cut and weeded, I attached using transfer tape and creating the pattern in each cubby. 





I am completely in love with the results and gifted two of these to my sister to hold her Monat Products! 








Good luck making your own, and please feel free to ask me questions! Tag me with your finished results! EverElegantDesignz
















Comments

Popular Posts