My Chanel Inspired Christmas




My Chanel Inspired Christmas 





So I was supposed to post this blog before Christmas, however so much was going on! I did, however, post a few pictures on Instagram and Pinterest! With the holidays over I decided I was going to post this blog anyway because these ornaments came out so cute! I knew I wanted a black and white Chanel inspired tree and once I cleared it with hubby I started making my ornaments! I also made clear sparkly ornaments and black glittery ornaments.

  


 




These ornaments were fun and easy to make! Host a holiday craft party or give them away as a gift.





Below you will find a list of supplies that I used to create these Chanel inspired ornaments and photos of the other ornaments I made this holiday season. I also attached my DIY glittered ornament YouTube video! I hope you all enjoyed the holidays!! Take advantage of the sales at Michaels and get an early start on next year. 




  • Clear ornaments (I purchased from Michaels)
  • Glitter 
  • Polycrylic (I purchased from Lowes)
  • Pearls 
  • Jewels
  • Vinyl 
  • Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker
  • Ribbon 
                                                             




DIY Glittered  Ornament Tutorial 

Comments

Popular Posts