DIY Buzzed Wine Tumbler



Supplies 


Instructions 
  1. Clean glass with rubbing alcohol, and wrap the electric tape around the bottom of the glass. 
  2. I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 to make the bees for the bottom of the glass, and attached them using Cricut transfer tape. 
  3. Apply Mod Podge using a sponge brush. Sprinkle the Glitter covering all Mod Podge. Dry for 20 min or longer
  4. Apply another coat if needed! Make sure you allow each coat to dry for at least 20 mins before applying the next coat
  5. Wrap the top part of the glass in cling wrap covering above the electric tape. 
  6. Spray the glitter bottom using Mod Podge clear acrylic sealer. I allow to completely dry for 24 hours. Once dry remove the cling wrap and electric tape.  
  7. Using my Cricut Explore Air 2 and 651 Vinyl, I created my design and applied using my Cricut transfer tape. 










Comments

  1. I love 💕 these buzzed wine tumblers! The light idea is quite creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dope ass wine glasses!! Love the idea for the pic, definitely need a set of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts