DIY Floral Centerpiece

  DIY Dollar Tree Picture Frame Centerpiece!

 I made this Elegant Fall themed centerpiece using materials from the Dollar Tree! Yes I said Dollar Tree! This beautiful centerpiece cost me under 12$! This piece is absolutely stunning and easy to make. Decorate your home, wedding or special occasion without breaking your pockets. 


 
Materials 
  • 4 Picture Frames (Dollar Tree) 
  • E600 Glue ( I used a coupon at Michaels and paid 2.50)
  • Artificial Flowers  ( Dollar Tree and Michaels 4$ total ) 
  • 1Floral Foam (Dollar Tree)
  • 1 Unfinished Wood Slices ( I purchased mine years ago off amazon, and it came with  60pieces  for under 10$)
  • Diamond Wrap (Dollar Tree)

(I actually purchased 5 just in case I messed up on one. )



Open the frame and remove the glass. Make sure to set aside the glass for later. You won't be needing the back piece of the picture frame.





 I used pliers to remove the metal black pieces, that was used to secure the picture and glass. 




   Place the glass back on the frame, using the E600 glue to hold in place. Place a heavy object on top to make sure the frame is weighted down. Repeat for all four frames. 




Glue all sides together making sure its aligned evenly. This will help your centerpiece stand flat and not wobble! Hold each side for about 2-3 minutes. Allow each side to dry for about 15 minutes. I also placed my planner on top of each side, weighing it down so the glue will hold. 


  



Once all four sides are glued together, attach diamond wrap down the sides of the frames. You could do all, but I decided to only do the sides of 2 frames. Next glue the wooded slice on top. Place a hardcover book on top and allow to dry for 24 hours.  








Glue floral foam to the top and let dry for about 15 minutes or longer. 









Using a pair of pliers, cut and arrange flowers in any pattern of your choice.  




Be sure to add enough flowers to conceal the floral foam. You want the arrangement to look full!







This DIY craft is perfect for a beginner crafter and fun to make. This piece is inexpensive and will add style and elegance to any occasion. This craft can be used as beautiful home decor or a rustic fall wedding. Imagine telling your family and friends that you created this for under 12$ 


Follow me on  Instagram and Pinterest !!

Comments

Popular Posts